We are a little more than two weeks away from our fourth annual Sustainable September!
What is Sustainable September?
- Who: Greystar team members and residents!
- What: During Sustainable September, we put specific and daily focus on “engaging the communities where we live and work” by creating unique projects.
- Where: At all Greystar communities and corporate offices.
- When: Starting September 1st, through the entire month!
- Why: To get team members and residents thinking and doing things that save money and the planet.
- How: We provide Greystar communities and offices with a list of sample projects. Each one is encouraged to choose a project that invites and promotes engagement so that those who use energy, water, and other resources practice focusing on more sustainable ways to live and do business. You have the opportunity to send in your own wonderful Sustainable September ideas or success stories to the Greystar Green Team!
We cannot wait to celebrate Sustainable September with all of you!