In traditional mythology and legend, the phoenix represents a rebirth and is associated with the sun. Well, if you’ve got plans to move to North Phoenix, Arizona, what better place to jumpstart your life than a Greystar apartment in the Valley of the Sun?
From contemporary interiors to amazing amenities, there’s nothing quite like life at one of our premier Phoenix communities: Seven Apartments. Here are seven fantastic reasons that you’ll especially love taking up residence in one of these apartments for rent.
1. You’ll have a chic place to meet in the industrial-inspired lobby. Step into the sleek, modern welcome center and you’ll immediately be impressed by vaulted ceilings and amenities including pool tables and designer lounge furniture. This community-friendly area includes nine flat-panel televisions, making it the perfect place to host gatherings to watch the big game from every angle.
2. You’ll be extra productive in the business-casual business center. It’s not all play and no work at Seven Apartments, and we view that as a positive thing. Your productivity will skyrocket in our state-of-the-art business center, which features a generously sized conference table and flat-screen TV — ideal for impressing clients or hosting virtual meetings in style. Reserving this room gives you and your partners the perfect environment to spread out, settle down and get things done on your timetable.
3. You’ll soak up the sun in with a gorgeous outdoor lifestyle — and pick up a nice tan. Arizona enjoys some of the most sun in the country, and you’ll be able to take full advantage with multiple outdoor lounge areas sprinkled throughout the community. And, there are plans for a fully decked out barbecue ramada, complete with even more comfortable seating. Who doesn’t love a cookout?
4. You’ll be able to show off your muscles in the fitness center. Seven Apartments was designed with a holistic approach in mind, and that includes personal health and well-being. Our state-of-the-art fitness center features the latest treadmills and stationary bikes and includes versatile TRX bands and medicine balls. For a more relaxing workout, swim laps in the outdoor pool and soothe your aching muscles afterward in the hot tub.
5. You’ll live in an amazing neighborhood near premier shopping, dining and entertainment. If you think Seven Apartments presents a beautiful space to play, just wait until you see what’s around us. Desert Ridge Marketplace is just minutes from our location and offers 1.2 million square feet of retail shopping, as well as outdoor fireplaces, splash parks and the finest local restaurants. It’s also the best place in the area to catch regular live shows, concerts and entertainment, many of which are free.
6. You’ll have plenty of sophisticated space to call your own. Heading home to Seven Apartments after a long day of work, play or shopping won’t be a chore. Apartments include efficient ceiling fans in the master bedrooms and living rooms, designed to keep you cool when the mercury starts to climb. And speaking of energy efficiency, LED lighting and Nest thermostats are installed in select residencies. Open floor plans, combined with designer kitchens complete with islands and stainless-steel appliances, allow for easy entertaining. Small details, including USB charging wall outlets, let you know that you’ve found a technologically advanced place to hang your hat. Oversized patios top off the list of perfect amenities for enjoying life in Arizona.
7. You’ll have many options to expand your social circle. The friendly staff at our Phoenix apartment community prides itself on the level of service provided to residents. In fact, living at Seven Apartments will put you right in the midst of fun resident activities tailored around our modern clubhouse and resort inspired pool area. Pet lovers will appreciate the expansive dog park, where their four-legged Fidos can make friends, too.
Take our word for it — Seven Apartments is the place to be to live the suburban life in urban style. Reach out to a Greystar representative today to find out how you, too, can be in “seventh heaven.”